We are looking for a Marketing & Recruitment Intern to join our team!
ICYE UK is currently looking for a Marketing and Recruitment Intern to help support the ICYE Sending Programmes. The purpose of the role is to help recruit, train and support the short and long term volunteers and to support the marketing for the organisation as a whole. The role involves using social media outlets to spread the vision of ICYE UK, creating posters and brochures and updating our website as well as promoting our programmes to a wide audience such as through recruitment fairs, talks at schools or universities, etc.
This Internship role is largely office based although there is also the opportunity to represent ICYE UK at seminars, recruitment fairs, careers services and to assist at our training camps. There is also an opportunity to explore your own interests and take initiative and work on skills you specifically want to develop.
ICYE UK will reimburse travel expenses within London and will also provide £3 per day for lunch costs. ICYE UK will also provide support and informal training for the Marketing and Recruitment Intern.
The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a small team, have an interest in International volunteering, social media and marketing.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who would like to work within the International Development volunteering / charity sector and who have an interest in marketing and social media.
Research and recruit for ICYE overseas volunteering Programmes:
- To research, collate and prepare content for ICYE UK’s social media platforms
- To create e-bulletin and newsletters for volunteers and enquirers.
- To help maintain and update the ICYE UK website.
- To prepare and send hard and electronic copies of information on ICYE UK to Universities, Charities, Businesses and other organisations.
- To attend Recruitment/Careers Fair on behalf of ICYE UK
- To create posters and advertisements to help recruit and gain more supporters.
- Support ICYE information days once a month on a Saturday
Administration and Fundraising support:
- To create new JustGiving web pages and keep the fundraising pages updated.
- To file and organise paperwork from volunteers and organisations.
- To respond to email and telephone enquiries.
- To research into trusts and foundations that will support volunteers fundraising
- To provide personalised information and materials to support individual fundraising
- To develop and prepare pre-departure support documents for volunteers taking part in the programme
- To help out in the planning and preparation of training camps and where possible to attend and assist in these
- To develop workloads and projects which appear as a result of research, or those that are of a more personal interest.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com